You asked and we answered!
Here are the answers to some of the frequently asked questions from our community.
Q.1: What are the steps on how I can apply for a loan?
To apply for a loan on TribeOne dApp, simply follow the steps below:
- Access the TribeOne dApp here and connect the dApp with your MetaMask wallet using the button on the top right corner.
- Either click the “Discover NFT” or “Import NFT” buttons.
- Discover NFT button takes you to the page we list NFTs, you can look for NFTs manually or filter them.
- Import NFT feature enables you to copy-paste the NFT link from OpenSea and immediately opt for a loan for that particular NFT.
3. After you choose your NFT, click “Apply for Loan” and set the LTV (Loan to Value) ratio, payment currency, and duration for which you want to take the loan.
Q.2: Could you let us know in detail how to participate in the NFT giveaway?
MAYC Collection is one of the most well-known NFT projects ever launched. The winner is not only getting a highly valued piece but also gets to join an exclusive community with world-famous celebrities.
To participate in the giveaway, all you should do is:
- Apply for a loan on your NFT of choice using our import functionality on https://app.tribeone.io/
- Tweet a screenshot of your loan portfolio with the hashtag #TribegoesApe, tagging @tribeonedefi — and make sure to include their wallet address,
- Fill out this google form to confirm your participation: https://tinyurl.com/467eyz9z
That’s all. Any participant can be the lucky winner.
Q.3: What all tokens are supported on the TribeOne dApp?
Our dApp currently supports the TribeOne native token $HAKA.
Q.4: How does TribeOne stand out in the NFT DeFi space?
Currently, many NFTs on the market remain illiquid. To encounter that problem, several DeFi projects have addressed the growing need and started offering lending solutions. But, most NFT-lending platforms fail to recognize the necessity of tailored loaning options. Our team has observed the NFT space to tailor lending services to all investors’ unique needs.
TribeOne also allows newer areas of revenue generation in crypto via speculation/NFT-flipping by enabling users to take long positions on NFTs and self-liquidating (i.e. backing out of paying their entire loan amount and putting the NFT back on its marketplace of origin for sale) — resulting in profit from future price hikes of the NFT.
Q.5 Any next partnership announcement ?
Our partnership ecosystem is ever-growing as we partner with more and more NFT marketplaces. We are elated to announce that we have already integrated with OpenSea and recently have joined hands with Wanaka Farms (another widely popular NFT marketplace) as well as Syscoin.
Our consistent efforts are aimed at ensuring that our users have global access to varied NFTs to own, through our loan offerings.
TribeOne is the world’s first AI-powered decentralized financial platform backed with RAROC (Risk-Adjusted Returns On Crypto) technology. TribeOne is an NFT, lending, borrowing, saving, and credit risk platform that offers a seamless experience; to the users through its innovative consumer-centric products. The platform will break barriers in the traditional financial ecosystem and revolutionize the DeFi sphere as a whole. Providing the community with a platform to lend, borrow and invest in crypto assets and NFTs. Therefore, offering an unconventional experience for all.