Being one of its kind, TribeOne is the world’s first AI-powered decentralized financial platform backed with RAROC (Risk-Adjusted Returns On Crypto) technology. TribeOne is an NFT, lending, borrowing, saving, and credit risk platform that offers a seamless experience; to the users through its innovative consumer-centric products. The platform will break barriers in the traditional financial ecosystem and revolutionize the DeFi sphere as a whole. Providing the community with a platform to lend, borrow and invest in crypto assets and NFTs. Therefore, offering an unconventional experience for all.
$HAKA token has been coded with the aim to boost growth in the TribeOne ecosystem.
Below is a quick overview of the token distribution & dynamics:
$HAKA tokens are reserved for the TribeOne Founding team. Team tokens are locked and vested to demonstrate long-term commitment.
- Tokens are locked for 12 months.
- After lockup, tokens are vested over 12 months.
- $HAKA tokens reserved for the TribeOne advisory board are locked for 3 months & vested over a 24 month period with an option to increase the vesting over 24 months.
- These tokens are vested to demonstrate long-term commitment.
MARKETING & OPERATIONAL EXPENSES
TribeOne has the funds needed to manage its costs for running its operations for a period of 2 years. These $HAKA tokens are reserved for future objectives like immediate operational expansion requirements, broad marketing initiatives, regulatory & compliance clearances, business expansion exchange listings, etc.
- Operational Tokens — Locked for six months followed by 60-month vesting
- Marketing Tokens — Locked for two months followed by 60-month vesting
Treasury Tokens are vested overlocked for 72 months ( 6 years ).
$HAKA tokens are reserved to fuel the growth of the TribeOne platform being developed by the TribeOne team. The tokens will be used to build token adoption within the platform once it goes live. As we are working in creating the first NFT financing platform, there are several unaccounted regulatory hurdles that might require additional costs which need to be apportioned for to ensure the long-term success of the product delivery
STAKING & COMMUNITY REWARDS
This is a “Go-To-Market” Fund that would be required to build community involvement within the platform. The $HAKA tokens will be used to:
- Provide liquidity at launch at UniSwap / PancakeSwap / ApeSwap
- Provide Staking rewards/allocations for early adopters, governance & risk assessment members
- Bug bounty programs & early testers of the platform
- Governance & Risk Assessment rewards within the TribeOne platform
- Tokens are released equally over 72 months.
All the reserved allocation would be unlocked as per schedule, but this does not mean it will necessarily be in circulation. The TribeOne team would distribute at the discretion of the board.
Distribution is primarily used to fuel the growth and expansion of the project over the years to come and may hold/delay the release of the tokens if the need does not arise.
The liquidity on Uniswap will be locked for 3 months at Unicrypt with an option to extend it further in case our product roadmap needs a revision.
USE OF FUNDS
Funds raised through the Private and Crowdsale round will be used to develop and to support the liquidity of the $HAKA token & platform. TribeOne is well funded to manage the growth & expenses for a period of 24 months.
BAD DEBT RISK MITIGATION
As we are developing finance products where the collateralization levels will not be 100% hence it carries a risk of non-payment from the borrower. To mitigate this there is an allocation from the token supply taken to provision bad debts as it is unforeseen.
Provisioning will be inclusive for:
- Write-offs on Crypto loans — In the event, the borrower fails to repay; the investors are repaid the difference post-closure of the borrower’s collateral.
- SME loans — the investors are repaid up to 80% of their invested amount
- NFT’s have a different write methodology as the residual value is dependent on the appraisal of the NFT at the time of closure. Any shortage will be covered for the investors.