TribeOne’s Token $HAKA
Since the dawn of time, transactions have evolved in different ways, and eventually, coins became as vital for the world as the history of trading. Crypto tokens have similar stature in the blockchain ecosystem. They hold a significant value and use cases, where users can use them for investment, staking, or purchase other digital assets.
TribeOne has adopted the values of Samoan culture, which focus on family, unity, respect, and working together as a community. In that context, our token $HAKA means war dance that indicates the power of the token for the community.
Our user-centric platform allows its users to lend and borrow a variety of different crypto assets. The TribeOne Token $HAKA will be essential for users who wish to lend or borrow.
The following are Token $HAKA utilities, and upon holding the $HAKA in the wallet, users will enjoy various incentives.
- Slot Allocation on NFT Financing, Depositors of cryptocurrencies in TribeOne will receive $HAKA.
- Exclusive access to NFT launches with our partner marketplaces.
- Additional discounts on loans, Collateral provided in $HAKA will be offered preferential rates as a reward.
- Quicker access to low to zero collateralized loans.
- If users settle their low- or zero-collateralized loan early, they will be rewarded in $HAKA.
- Lowered interest rates depending on staked value.
- P2P Claims Assessment & Governance right: $HAKA gives voting power over certain economic parameters such as interest rates, inflation levels, etc.
- $HAKA is allocated as an incentive for participating in risk assessment & Governance.
- $HAKA holders can grow their reputation and be rewarded for their contributions to TribeOne.
Another additional feature of $HAKA is that we have a token burn in place, where 10% of the profit earned from every successful transaction is used to buy back/burn tokens, therefore, creating a deflationary ecosystem. The burn will continue till the total supply is reduced to 50% hence more value for money for $HAKA holders. We foresee TribeOne being a bridge between the traditional banking users and the DeFi space so we can bring greater adoption within the crypto ecosystem by providing user-centric financial products.
Need more info on TribeOne? Find us below: